When your pet is at Saint Francis Animal Hospital, we keep them comfortable and happy. Plus, we provide treatment options based on your budget, so that you can select the plan that will keep them well and let you stay within your financial means. This approach sets us apart while allowing you to select the best care that you can afford.
All of our resources are devoted to Jacksonville's pet owners. While we would enjoy nothing more than helping all animals and rescue organizations, Saint Francis is here to service only pets that are part of a family.
Call us today to help our mission and join our veterinary care family!
Loving your animal is what you do best. Loving to care for them is what we do every day.
Healthcare Options for your Pet:
No Special Qualifications Needed!
- Anyone May Participate, No Income Qualifications
- Citizens of Any County Are Welcome
- No Limit on Number of Pets
- Reservations usually available within 3 weeks
- Any Other Suggested Services Are Optional, Not Required
- Young Age Spays / Neuters Welcome
Spays and Neuters
Price includes brief exam day of surgery, anesthesia and a rabies vaccine if needed
- Pre-surgical exam by doctor prior to surgery day $14 required for new clients only
- Cat Neuter - $35.00
- Dog Neuter less than 25 lbs - $65.00
- Dog Neuter 26-99 lbs - $75.00
- Dog Neuter Over 99 lbs - $100.00
- Cat Spay - $65.00
- Dog Spay Up to 49lbs - $85.00
- Dog Spay 50 to 80lbs - $95.00
- Dog Spay Over 80lbs - Call for Quote: 904-674-7223
$25 deposit required prior to surgery day for all spays/neuters to hold reservation
We offer reservations or walk-in (first come/first serve) visits. Please call ahead to make a reservation or to find out the walk-in times for the week as these times are subject to change.
- Walk in exam for vaccines only: $25.00 (cost of vaccines not included)
- Reservation or walk in exam for puppy or kitty vaccines only: $25.00 (cost of vaccines not included)
- Exams for things other than vaccines are $33.00 for walk-ins or reservations.
Shots: ALL SHOTS $11.00 Each
- DHPPV (Distemper/Parvo for dog or FDRC Distemper for cat)
- Puppy or kitty boosters
- FeLV (Feline Leukemia)
- FeLV/FIV (Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS) - $31.00
- Heartworm - $21.00
- Fecal (worm check)
- $25.00 if collected in house
- $15.00 if brought from home
- Emergency care
- Surgery (including some specialty surgeries)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Bi-annual, Routine Checkups
- Diagnostic Exams
- Dermatological Exams
- Heartworm Checks and Treatments
- Flea Control
- Fecal Exams and De-worming Treatments
- Growth Removals
Return to Top