When your pet is at St. Francis Animal Hospital, we keep them comfortable and happy. Plus, we provide treatment options based on your budget, so that you can select the plan that will keep them well and let you stay within your financial means. This approach sets us apart while allowing you to select the best care that you can afford.
All of our resources are devoted to Jacksonville’s pet owners. While we would enjoy nothing more than helping all animals and rescue organizations, St. Francis is here to service only pets that are part of a family.
Call us today to help our mission and join our veterinary care family!
Loving your animal is what you do best. Loving to care for them is what we do every day.
Healthcare Options for your Pet:
No Special Qualifications Needed!
- Anyone May Participate, No Income Qualifications
- Citizens of Any County Are Welcome
- No Limit on Number of Pets
- Reservations usually available within 3 weeks
- Any Other Suggested Services Are Optional, Not Required
- Young Age Spays / Neuters Welcome
Our services include:
- Emergency care
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy treatments
- I-131 treatment for hyperthyroid cats
- Surgery (including some specialty surgeries)
- Bi-annual, Routine Checkups
- Diagnostic Exams
- Dermatological Exams
- Heartworm Checks and Treatments
- Flea Control
- Fecal Exams and De-worming Treatments
- Growth Removals